Sunday, November 15, 2009

Creating more Clutter for your life!

Hey y'all!!


Sorry it's taken me a while to get this thing up and running, I've had alot going on these past few weeks. Let me start by telling you who I am and what I do.



My name is Amanda Eugene. I'm 24 and live in Terrell, Texas. I have a BS in Communication and Art from Dallas Baptist University, and this time next year (God willing) I'll have my MBA in Entrepreneurship. Don't beleive the hype, though, that a degree will make all your dreams come true because I was recently laid off from my job of 2 years. I decided that with all this spare time, I might as well get back to doing the things I love.


I have always been artisitic, drawing and doodling as far back as I can rememeber. In high school I was commisioned to decorate everything from car windows, to water jugs, to an eco-sized tub of mustard! I've never considered myself a true artist though, my painting skills dont go far beyond paint markers and finger paintings! But I have always loved playing with different lettering styles and sprucing up everyday things to make them more personal.

The idea for Clutter came about when I found out that my very best friend and his wife were expecting a baby. I wanted to do something extra special for my future goddaughter, so I decided to make all the nursery wall decor myself. Her signs were a big hit at the shower, even getting my my first request for a recreation of a sign I had done for Addison.




Since then, the orders have come from all over. Friends of my sister-in-law, my hairdresser, random high school friends, and now, hopefully, from YOU!


I plan to showcase all my projects on this site, but you can also see pictures and get more info on my facebook page. (Dont forget to become a fan!!)

Also, if you ever have any questions or would like to place an order, please email me at amandaeugene@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment